Concluding night I was lucky enough to attend the launch of Zoella Beauty, the much anticipated bath and body line from my fellow beauty vlogger and general internet superstar Zoe Sugg.

I idea I'd mail a petty showtime look and partial review on hither for you lot all, as I'chiliad sure a lot of y'all volition be dying to effort these products out when they hit Superdrug stores on Mon (although apparently Superdrug have been a little naughty and stocked a few shelves with these goodies already… So if yous're actually swell to go your hands on them before then, go on your eyes peeled!)


As expected, the line is undeniably 'Zoe'. The design of the packaging is merely gorgeous and I think information technology looks quite loftier terminate. The products look and experience far more expensive than they are, which is always a good thing in my book!

There are 7 products: The 'Creamy, Madly Dreamy' body lotion, 'Soak Opera' bath & shower foam, 'Blissful Mistful' fragranced body mist, 'Buzz Bar' fragranced bathroom fizzers, 'Let'due south Glow' scented candle and two beautiful-equally-a-button makeup numberless. Everything is priced at £v except the makeup bags and body mist, which are £8.

I haven't had the take a chance to give them a proper road test nevertheless (obviously, the launch was final nighttime!) Just on first impression I retrieve the products are really impressive. I especially beloved the concept of the bath fizzers, which are shaped and packaged like a bar of chocolate so you lot tin can break off a few chunks and salve the remainder till next time! I actually gave these a whirl this morning (I know, a bath in the morning – how indulgent! Only I couldn't wait to try them!)

They fragrance of the line is quite sweet, just lovely in my stance. Fragrance is always quite personal so yous'll accept to give them a sniff in store if you're not certain and see what you call back, but I'grand a fan!

I also honey the niggling candle, housed in a mini metal tin. These were burning all over the launch political party last nighttime and are neat for the bath especially every bit they are meaty and not smash-able glass! There is a bit of confusion about the actual packaging of this, as the ones I saw last night were silver, but the one listed on the Superdrug website is unlike (see above).

The launch itself was a girly daughter'due south dream of pink balloons, macaroons, sweeties, champagne and political party dresses. I didn't have too many photos as I was so busy chatting to anybody and generally enjoying the evening, merely hither'south a lilliputian OOTN on my function. I wore a rose patterned shirt from The Kooples layered over a suede mini skirt from F21, a Zara floaty waistcoat, Zara necklace, my Chanel bag and super high boots from House of Harlow.

On a final note, I have to pass on my personal congratulations to Zoe herself. It's pretty rare that someone and so successful remains totally down to earth and utterly gorgeous inside and out. She really is a genuinely lovely girl and that definitely showed last dark when the whole blogging community turned up to celebrate with her. Well done Zoe, you smashed it!

The Zoella Beauty range is bachelor online at feelunique.com and in Superdrug stores on Monday.